It’s time to make the new year an even better progression in your bass journey. Are you going to take it up to the next notch in 2013?
Here are some ideas for resolutions:
- Set out to play an impossibly hard song. Work yourself up to playing it by practicing hard this year and learning each section note by note. When you finally accomplish the perfection of the song you will be a much better bass player and ready to take on another “impossible” song.
- Set goals for your band to play shows or go on tour. Some other ideas you can use are recording the new CD or trying to get an interview with a famous publication. Also consider trying to reach a higher level of facebook fans or get more downloads of your song.
- Pick a bass product that you want that you can not quite afford yet and start to save up money. By the end of the year you should have enough to buy that piece of gear.
- Think of a skill you want to master. It might be jazz, funk, rock, metal, or anything else; all that matters is that you stay dedicated to it.
- Take BeginningBass Reader Survey - it’s only 5 questions and will take you less than a minute. It’s also completely anonymous and will BeginningBass write articles that YOU WANT TO READ!
So what are your bass new years resolutions?